Fat Baby Baking Co.
Terms of Service
By accessing the website at https://fatbabybakingco.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Fat Baby Baking Co. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
- These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual warranty relevant to any particular product or service.
- These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
a. The materials on Fat Baby Baking‘s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Fat Baby Baking Co. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
b. Further, Fat Baby Baking Co. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Fat Baby Baking Co. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Fat Baby Baking Co. website, even if Fat Baby Baking Co. or a Fat Baby Baking Co. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Fat Baby Baking Co. website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Fat Baby Baking Co. does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Fat Baby Baking Co. may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, Fat Baby Baking Co. does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Fat Baby Baking Co. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Fat Baby Baking Co. of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Fat Baby Baking Co. may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Carolina and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.